Skip to content
- Insurance protection is the responsibility of each fast boat company.
- All times shown are WITA / UTC+08:00.
- Each passenger has luggage space up to 30Kg.
- Bali Reservation only accepts rescheduling and cancellation requests according to policy.
- Bali Reservation is not responsible for changes/delays in speedboat departure times.
- Bali Reservation is not responsible for the cancellation of speedboat departures due to real situations and conditions beyond control such as big waves, bad weather, speedboat damage. Customers can request rescheduling or cancellation by contacting us.
- Please check-in at least 30 minutes before departure.
- If a foreign national passenger has ordered a ticket but chose a local price and cannot show an Indonesian ID card at check-in, then the e-ticket is declared invalid.
- Cancellation from SPEEDBOAT due to bad weather, big waves, natural disasters, damaged boat engine, e-ticket rejected from boat staff or incomplete boat facilities, passengers will get a 100% money back guarantee or can reschedule for free.
- Cancellations from PASSENGER above 24 hours before the scheduled departure are subject to an admin fee of 10% of the total payment.
- Cancellation of a PASSENGER less than 24 hours before the scheduled departure, the passenger will be subject to a penalty of 20% of the total payment.
- Cancellation of PASSENGER less than 12 hours before scheduled departure, subject to a penalty of 50% of the total payment.
- Reschedule from PASSENGER by choosing another schedule from the same SPEEDBOAT Company at least 12 hours before scheduled departure, rescheduling can be done free of charge based on the availability of seats on the selected schedule.
If the PASSENGER reschedules by choosing a SPEEDBOAT Company schedule that is different from the first choice, the Passenger will be subject to a cancellation penalty fee (according to the cancellation policy).
Reschedule with a different SPEEDBOAT Company from the first choice will be accepted based on seat availability.