1. Information We Collect
We collect Personal Data about you that is provided to us when using the Site. Such Personal Data includes but is not limited to your name, Axestonefastcruise.com user identification and login credentials, address, telephone number, e-mail address, hotel name, hotel location and/or length of stay. We may ask you to provide information about your travel preferences, speedboat frequent flyer membership, and feedback on your travel experience via Axestonefastcruise.com bookings. We also collect non-personally identifiable information (which cannot be used to identify you), including but not limited to your internet protocol ("IP") address, geographic location data, operating system type, nationality, search preferences.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your Personal Data and other information collected through the Site, whether in Indonesian or overseas, for the following purposes:
- register, manage and/or administer the use and/or access of the Site;
- manage, operate, administer and provide you with the services offered on the Site;
- contact you regarding matters relating to your use of and/or access to the Site and services on the Site, and any questions and/or requests made by you through the Site or otherwise;
- customize your experience when using the Site;
- measure and improve customer experience and satisfaction;
- publish customer reviews, such as the Site, Travel Agent, Fleet or Hotel, in digital and/or print format for public access;
- enforce the Terms and Conditions;
- resolve disputes or complaints, collect payments or fees, or solve problems; and/or
- for other purposes notified to you at the time of collection.
We may also use your Personal Data and other information collected for Social Media marketing using direct and open graphic techniques, and for digital and conventional marketing purposes such as sending you direct e-mails and notifying you about new products, special offers or other information that we deem will be of interest to you. Please note that you may opt out of any marketing materials we may send you at any time. Please follow the unsubscribe instructions set out in our marketing materials if you choose to opt out of any marketing materials, and we will respect your wishes.
3. Sharing and Transferring Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will/may be disclosed by Axestonefastcruise.com to the affiliated company PT. Bali Reservations Indonesia. Axestonefastcruise.com (and/or its affiliated companies) may also disclose your Personal Data to third party service providers, suppliers or agents for one or more of the above purposes from time to time. Third party services include but are not limited to website hosting, data analysis, marketing, processing credit card transactions, and providing services.
In some cases, when you transact directly with third parties to obtain services, or when you use the Site to book hotel rooms or obtain other products or services, we may share your Personal Data with those hotels or other third parties.
Depending on your location, Axestonefastcruise.com, affiliated companies and third party service providers, suppliers or agents may also transfer your Personal Data overseas.
Please note that Axestonefastcruise.com may disclose your Personal Data in the following situations:
- to hold or defend against any claim or suit;
- to comply with a court order, judicial process, lawful request, warrant or equivalent by a law enforcement official or competent authority;
- to investigate fraud or other wrongdoing, or as otherwise required or necessary in order to comply with applicable law, or to protect our legitimate interests;
- for buyers in connection with the sale, employment or other transfer of all or part of our business or company;
- to enforce or enforce the terms and conditions applicable to our products and services;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of Axestonefastcruise.com, other Site Users, or any other person at Axestonefastcruise.com's discretion; and
- for any other situation permitted by law.
As stated above, by browsing and using the Site, or by ordering products from the Site, or by registering for or using services on the Site, or by clicking the "Confirm" button or equivalent when you create a new account on the Site, you:
- consent to Axestonefastcruise.com and/or Axestonefastcruise.com affiliated companies collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing the personal data mentioned above for the purposes described above; and
- agree to Axestonefastcruise.com and/or Axestonefastcruise.com affiliated companies transferring your personal data out of Indonesia to other Axestonefastcruise.com affiliated company locations where these other Axestonefastcruise.com affiliated companies are located, and to third party service providers Axestonefastcruise.com (or other Axestonefastcruise.com companies) Axestonefastcruise.com affiliates), suppliers or agents for the purposes described above.
5. Withdrawal of Consent
You can withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time, by providing us with reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please let us know on our contact details listed below. We will stop collecting, using or disclosing your personal data upon notification, unless required by law or if we have a legitimate business or legal purpose to maintain it. Please note that by withdrawing your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, we may not be able to continue to provide our services to you.
"Cookies" are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your hard drive or memory card via a web browser when you visit our site. This allows our proprietary system to recognize you when you return to our site and improve our services to you. This information is used to track usage of visitors to the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. For more information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Cookies may also be used to compile overall information about the most frequently visited areas of our Site. This traffic information may be used to improve the content of our Site and make your use of it easier. If you wish to refuse our cookies, you can configure your browser to do so. However, some features of our Site may not function if you delete cookies from your browser. If you do not enable cookies, you may not be able to access important functions or features of this Site, and you may only be able to use the Site on a limited basis.
7. Access to or Correction of Your Personal Data
When you provide us with your Personal Data, please ensure that the data is accurate and complete. If you believe that any of your information in our possession or control contains errors or omissions, please log into your account on the Site and correct the information. In addition, please update your Personal Data through your account in a timely manner, if there are changes.
If you wish to correct any errors or omissions in any Personal Data under our possession or control that cannot be corrected through our Site, or to access your Personal Data under our ownership or control, or as required by applicable law, please submit your request. to our contact details listed below. We may charge you a reasonable fee for access to Personal Data, for the purpose of recovering additional costs for responding to such access requests.
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Data. We will endeavor to respond to requests for access or correction of your Personal Data as soon as possible, unless exceptions apply.
8. Protecting Your Personal Data
We protect Personal Data under our ownership or control by maintaining reasonable security arrangements, including physical, technical and organizational procedures, to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, deletion or similar risks.
9. Links to Other Websites
Our site may contain links to other sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we have no control over those other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit that collects personal information.
10. Registration and Membership
This site allows you to create one user account by registering for a membership, based on the data you provide. By providing data, registering and creating an account, you guarantee that:
- you are at least 18 years old;
- Information about you is true and accurate, current and complete as required in the registration form on the Site ("Registration Data"); and
- You will update this Registration Data to keep it true, accurate and complete.
Further, you agree that Axestonefastcruise.com is not responsible for any loss or damage that may be suffered by us, you or any third party, where such loss or damage is caused by inaccurate or incomplete information provided by you. After registering, you will receive a password and user identification ("Username"). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username, and you are fully responsible for all activities related to your username or password. You can only use one Username and password at a time and are not allowed to use more than one Username. Your password is solely for your own use, and you agree to keep your password strictly confidential. You agree to immediately notify Axestonefastcruise.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. For greater security, please ensure that you log out or log out of your account after each use of this Site. You agree that Axestonefastcruise.com will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by us, you or any third party arising from your failure to comply with these terms.
11. Business Transfer
In the event of a change of control or change of ownership of all or part of the Axestonefastcruise.com business or company, including the site, the User's Personal Data may/will be part of the transfer of such assets.
13. Order of Priority
For the avoidance of doubt, for the exceptions where law allows an organization such as Axestonefastcruise.com to collect, use or disclose your personal data without your consent, the consent granted by law will continue to apply.
15. Contact Us
This content is a translation of the original English version and is provided for your convenience. It is possible that some texts may differ from the original English version, and in the event of ambiguity between the translated version and the English version, the English version shall prevail. If in doubt about the accuracy of the information contained in the translation, please refer to the English version of the text which is the official version.